WARNING: This look isn’t too appropriate for school, work, first dates, or any casual event. Wear with caution!
Haha ‘ello loves!
If any of you have heard of Jenna Marbles (the Youtuber), you will know I borrowed the title “Hot Girl Disguise” from her! This is my own spin-off of her comical look, tweaked to my own level of wearability with some personality thrown in.
Ever wanted to be someone else for ONE NIGHT? Well, this look does just that. You’ll feel glamorous, a little outrageous, and over-all: FIERCE.
I mean, hey. I brought out the falsies, eyeliner, and favorite lipstick, so things should get pretty cray-cray.
Here’s what you need for your one-night identity:
- A favorite full-coverage foundation (time to bring out your expensive potions and lotions!)
- Eye primer
- Black or dark-colored eyeliner with NO glossy finish
- Hazy eyeshadows
- One succulent lip shade of your choice (I adore deep berries, wines, bubblegum pinks, any fun color that suits you!)
- False lashes (Optional)
- Lipgloss (Optional)
- Fragrance (Optional)
- A pair of sexy heels (SORT OF optional)
So the first part is easy: Just dab on your coverage. You’re basically creating a blemish-free, dark-circle-free, crease-and-crinkle-free look. Erase away all your imperfections!
When you’re done with that, you can move on to the eyes. Choosing dark, soft colors, start to enhance your eyes around the crease, slowly working down to the lid. You can pick any colors, from dark purples, to browns, to forest greens, to grays. One rule: NO solid black eyes. You want to look pretty, not panda.
If you’re into the liner, it’s better to make it softer and smudged for this look, not pristine and sharp. The eyes should be soft, not like every bit was slaved over. Even though I kept mine simple (with just three shades), GIRL, if you wanna, you can pull out the glitter, rhinestones, and drag-queen falsies for all I care. It’s YOUR Hot Girl Disguise, dahhling.
AND NOW, the lips. With lips, it doesn’t have to be complicated. I chose a deep, glossy berry color for this look, but if Barbie-pink is more your style, go for it!
Now, squeeze into your party dress, dab on your fragrance, and slip on your sexy six-inches.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
- Clinique Stay-Matte Powder in “Stay Buff”
- Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner in “Blackest Black”
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place ShadowCreme in “Gold Dust”
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in “Sin”,”Stray Dog”, and “Maui Wowie”
- Real Colors Whiplash Ultimate Mascara in “Extreme Black”
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick in “Violet Electra” (reviews and swatch here)
- NYC Liquid Lip Shine in “Fashion Avenue Fuchsia”
As you can see, the eyes are lightly hazy, which makes them look really rich brown!
And the lips were easy-peasy, but I liked how plush and glossy they turned out.
Aaaand here is my Hot-Girl Disguise. Feel free to customize it to your liking, my loves. ;}
Alas, I must frolic off to my boudoir to dream caviar dreams! Buhbye, my sweethearts.