The rules of this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post.
- Share 7 things about you.
- Pass the award on to seven nominees
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
The person that nominated me, the lovely and super-sweet Divine Rush (I thank you SO, SOOO much, girly!), chose to explain why she chose those certain bloggers. And I though ‘Hey, that sounds like a perfectly delightful idea to me.’ So I’m going to do it too!
BUT BEFORE WE BEGIN, here are seven things about me:
1. I looooove any lip product that smells and tastes nice.
2. I can’t stand people that smack their food when they chew…blegghhh.
3. My first high-end eyeshadow was “Sunkissed” by the Sephora Collection, which is sadly discontinued now. But I loved it back then!
4. Blue, purple and pink are my favorite colors. But I also really like green! I just like colors. :}
5. If I had to choose one food to live off of, it would be soup. Or pasta. Or bread. MMmm carbs.
6. I love writing dorky poems and making up fun words, or pulling weird faces!
7. Blogging is one of my favorite pastimes.
BAM. Now onto the nominees!
Painted Lady. She is such an elegant blog, that I loooove to read. If you want info on all things beauty, check her out pronto! She’s such a sweet, gracious beauty, with great insights!
Pearls and Paris. God, I love her blog! She’s so trendy and “with-it”, and she has the cutest daily inspirations! Her voice totally engages her readers, and she has a lot of great stuff on…well…everything! Beauty, music, news, shopping, travel, humor, ect.
Aavicenna. She is the QUEEN, you guys. The queen of scents! The connoisseur! Her blogs are mostly scent reviews: thorough, honest-to-god, SUPER-descriptive scent reviews. Thinking about buying a scent but you aren’t sure? Stop by and check her out!
Beauty Nerd Marisha. I think I first started following Marisha when we had just entered the whole blogging world. When we first started. When we were little blossoms! AND NOW, she’s grown so much! She’s witty, engaging, hilariously helpful, and just a joy to read! When you read her posts, it’s like you’re chatting with a best friend, gossiping and quipping about girls and their “foundation masks” or brown lipstick and why you think it’s amazing. Just..love ya, Marisha! I hope I get your autograph before you’re famous and all ;}
The Beauty Cloud. This girl makes amazing reviews on makeup!!! I also love how she shares new trends or fashion pieces; it’s like having a narrator inside a fashion mag!
Janine Russell. She is just a phenomenal writer. She is wise, and ambitious, and smart, and funny, and really pretty on top of that. She stands up for what’s right, and I totally respect her. You go, girl!
Rockin’ Around The Frock. Even though I am a bit new to her blog, I am totally a fan. She’s like the glam, chic, sophisticated older sister I always wanted. She has this sort of style that I adore, and posts the best things on fashion and beauty. I’d say she posts a healthy mix of both. And she’s funny too. Really funny. Like “fall-out-of-my-chair-laughing-about-Brittany-Spear’s-denim-dress-and-choking-on-my-soda” funny. I love her quips.
And that’s it guys! Thanks so much. ❤ Peace out!