I’m really, super-duper happy to be nominated for this award!!!! Like seriously. It made my day.
Maria Vole at Beauty On a Budget was the one who tagged me, (along with a few other gorgeous peeps ;} ). Maria is SUCH a sweetheart, and I’m really happy she felt that I should deserve this award. It’s a nice feeling to know that people read your blog.
The whole purpose of this award is to get to know other bloggers, and it’s really fun to see what other people say!
So here’s how the whole thingy-ma-bob works:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
HERE ARE THE 15 NOMINEES! EVERYONE CLAP!
Ashley at allthingsbeautyandashley.wordpress.com. Right off the bat, her reviews and tutorials are great. She is a very sweet, gorgeous, down-to-earth lady, that is so gracious and kind to her readers! I highly recommend you check her out, because her stuff is so fun to read (I can blog-surf for HOURS)! I’ve been following her for a while, and it’s been amazing watching her blog grow.
Pearls and Paris at pearlsandparis.wordpress.com. I’ve loved this blog for a while! The daily inspirations pics are really…inspirational. Sweet. She also has posts on everything, from food, to music, to humor, to travel. And of course…beauty! If you’re looking for a chic, stylish blog, go and click over to Pearls and Paris.
Olive at eyehavealotoffeelings.wordpress.com . This girl has some of the most unique, beautiful eye looks ever! She is so beautiful, too. I mean seriously. Her posts are also very pleasant, witty, and inspiring. Her makeup looks give me sooo many ideas for how to do my own!
Christina at lusciousandlovely19.wordpress.com . She’s sweet, she’s pretty, she has great fashion reviews, it’s all perfection. I think she’d make a great magazine editor, personally. Her writing’s got a certain voice that just draws you in.
Laurell at paint-me-pretty.com. This blog is absolute perfection! All her posts are extremely well-done and are a perfect mix of beauty, fashion, and lifestyle.
S. at rockinaroundthefrock.wordpress.com . I’ve been reading this blog for quite some time. The author is sooo sassy and charming…just reading her views on fashion, celebs, and other things make me giggle! I love her DIYs too; she is extremely creative on repurposing fashion! If you’re looking for a fashionable-big-sister-you-never-had, head over to Rockin’ Around The Frock.
Deb at debelloyd.com. THIS GIRL HAS CLASS, let me tell you! She’s an artist, a beauty fanatic, and also has some great posts on lifestyle. Her most recent post, the “Face of the Day”, is so flawless and positively lovely..you have to see it!
Tori at notoriousbeautyblog.com . This girl’s blog is all about variety, so you’re never reading about the same ‘ol thing. I love it.
Colleen at brokeforbeauty.com. In her words, she posts “thoughtful reviews for the beauty-obsessed” which is totally accurate. She’s really thorough with them too, so if you’re thinking about buying a product, pop over to her blog first to do some research.
Whit at uglywhitty.com . Can anyone say glamorous? She says she’s juggling kids and her career, but she looks so flawless and fierce! In my opinion, she’s the Contour Queen….with a blog like a cupcake, sprinkled with many different things about life, love, and of course, beauty.
Popette at kissmeunderthepinkblossomtree.wordpress.com. She’s poetic, beautiful, wonderfully sweet, and has a blog full of sadness, dreams, life, and her journey of self. She’s the girl with the pink blossoms in her hair, standing in the park with her parasol. :}
Natalie and Kristen at thekingdomofbohemia.com . These girls have a wonderful taste for fashion and beauty. Their posts are so beautiful and colorful…I just adore their styles. When I look at their looks, I am inspired to create something just as beautiful.
Christine at krissy00417.wordpress.com. If you’re into your high-end beauty products, go and check out Christine’s blog. It’s full of reviews on luxurious, amazing products that are on my “When I save up” wish-list!
? at blogginginagrayarea.wordpress.com. I like nail polish. Do you? WELL, THIS BLOG TAKES NAIL POLISH TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. All the colors are gorgeous and completely unique…making this blog stand out from all the other mediocre nail polish blogs.
Olivia at classygirlwithcurls.wordpress.com. Helpful, pretty, stylish, fun. These are all words to describe this girl! I like seeing what outfits she puts together and her back-to-school essentials. She’s so nice and bubbly!
NOW FOR 7 INTERESTING THINGS:
- Because I’m Alutiiq, or Aleut, a type of native Alaskan, my great-grandmother gives everyone a native name when they’re born. Mine is Saangapaluq, which means swallow-bird, one of my favorite animals!
- I don’t have a religion. Seriously. For a while I though I was Buddhist-Hindu, but now I’m completely unsure what I am.
- Right now I am in loooove with Lana Del Rey and her music. It’s so sultry and I adore the lyrics: “My old man is a tough man, but, he’s got a soul as sweet as blood red jam, and he shows me, he knows me, every inch of my tar black soul.”
- I honestly wish I was brave enough to wear cool eyeshadow and eyeliner like some girls…you know, totally crazy, glam, sparkly and eye-catching. But, face it, darlings. I’m a lip-girl at heart. But I’m trying to break out of my comfort zone!!!
- My girl-crush is a tie between Emma Watson and Anne Hathaway. I love both of their classic, effortless styles, and all the roles they’ve played! If either one of them asked me to marry them, I’d totally say yes. HOW COULD YOU NOT???
- I make friends really easily, and am very trusting. If you break that trust, I make a wall though. Not just any wall, but a wall made out of bricks, titanium, and Nokia phones, so you’re gonna have to work to break it down.
- Blogging is one of my biggest joys. I’m so thankful for meeting everyone I’ve met, you don’t even know!
Thank you SO much, guys!
Now, if you excuse me, I’m going to go on a short jog. ;} Ta ta!